1 pound ground beef
1 chopped medium onion
8oz tomato sauce
1/8 cup white sugar
1/8 cup white vinegar
1/8 cup prepared yellow mustard
1/4 tsp celery seed
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
3/4 tsp salt
1. In skillet brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Pour into slow cooker.
2. In bowl combine tomato sauce with all the other ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour tomato sauce mixture over ground beef in slow cooker and stir.
4. Set slow cooker on high for 4 hours. Serve.
- Cook dogs to taste (grill, steam, bake, bacon wrapped, etc.)
- Place dog on bun of choice.
- Add coney sauce.
- Top with cheese and other toppings of choice.
Makes 4-6 Servings